Support Forums

Full Version: Logo for a Client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm doing a website for a client and decided I wanted to try my hand at the GFX portion of it as well. This is the simple design I came up with:

[Image: 1vcYS.png]

How does it look?
It's nice and simple, the way I like logos.
I'm not a good GFX artist so my advice isn't all the best, but I think you should add some color variety.
Like star = one color and neon streak = opposite color
I really like it. It just looks a bit girly. You could've been trying for that though.
(01-08-2012, 09:11 PM)bloonpop Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice and simple, the way I like logos.
I'm not a good GFX artist so my advice isn't all the best, but I think you should add some color variety.
Like star = one color and neon streak = opposite color

The website has generally a blue and white color scheme, so that's why the streak is white.
Fix the text. Also, why did you pick a star. Could you pick something more Lambe-related maybe to use as a render? Start new with the text. Get rid of that stroke/glow you've used.
I don't know what "fix the text" means. A star represented the idea of the site, I was told to go with a star.