Support Forums

Full Version: Just lost my aunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am not really one for talking much, but my aunt just died and we were really close.
I can handle it and all, i am just really sad.
Greetings, I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your aunt.
It is good to vent your feelings by talking about this and reminiscing about your loss.
Keep your head up and just know that she is most likely in a better place now.
If you'd like to talk about this feel free to PM me. Smile
I am very sorry for your lose. It is okay we are here to support you through this.

I suggest just getting some rest and cherish the moments you have with everyone you know.

We all have people who die in our lives, but we cannot let that take us down.
Things happen, we all get sad at some points in our life. Death, is a part of life and it should not be sad unless it was not intended.
She helped my mom raise me when i was younger, i am still sad but nothing else to do but move on i guess.

thanks for the support gentlemen i appreciate it.
I'm very sorry for you man. I Know how this feels. 2 years ago, I lost my brother abruptly in a car accident.
Daamn.

Things like this happen, but we need to keep our heads up.

Succes with it.
I've never lost someone close to me but it will get better in time, you will always remember her and she wouldn't want you to be upset. All is I can say is time will heal eventually, if you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to PM me or Add me on AIM - Assiblo hope your feeling ok.
You must have been extremely close to her. I feel bad for you; but don't drone on it for longer than you have to. Try to think of other things than her death.
I am very sorry to hear about loss however i would advise to think about all the good times you had with her and all the nice things you done for each other . Also always keep your chin up as she will always be looking upon you wanting you to be happy but also remember her for all the good things she done for you.
Pages: 1 2