Support Forums

Full Version: Majora's Mask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finished Majora's Mask earlier today. I absolutely loved it. Even though it only took me a week, it was an incredible experience and this game is hands down the best Legend of Zelda game I've ever played. The dark, but beautiful soundtrack, collecting all the masks and learning everyone's depressing story, to kicking the bosses asses as Fierce Diety. I wish I could have captured these moments when I was younger to make it even more magical.

I never liked Major'as Mask at first. I had brief memories of it from watching my Dad and older brother play it when I was very young. I hated the first section of the game with a passion, for no explainable reason. Then when I turned on my Nintendo 64 and re-experienced it; it was amazing.

To anyone who has not played a Legend of Zelda game: play one. You will not regret it.

Favorite song from the game (orchestrated): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QIeHhTmDCo
I haven't play Majora's Mask in years but I just recently hooked my friend up with a 64 emulator, and one of the games I gave him was this one.

It's awesome, I loved it.. Just like the rest of them.

I might have to go play it now....
I love Majora's Mask. I played it ages ago, as a kid. It's extremely underrated. Most people say Ocarina of Time is the only good Zelda game, but that's because they either haven't played Majora's Mask, or because Majora's Mask was actually unique and challenging. It was nothing like Ocarina of Time, which is why I loved it. It's the only sequel that I've ever played that wasn't basically a remake of the prequel.
That being said, Ocarina of Time is also amazing.
The graphics were amazing to me when I first saw them.
They don't make adventure games like they used to.

Now I want to play it again, but I don't have it anymore.
Yeah Ocarina of Time holds a lot of my childhood memories. I like it better in that aspect. But if I take a step back, I realize Majora's Mask was a genuinely unique idea for a Legend of Zelda game. Nintendo took a big risk, and executed it so well.