Support Forums

Full Version: Rep Abuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently had a rep removed and a negative rep added.
The reason was for trading rep.

I have never done so. Does someone want to man up and enlighten me to why they have done so?

Did I annoy you?
I'm also getting sick of the "anonymous" bull shitt.
This isn't site news, PM a mod about it. Either way, people are going to neg you now just for complaining. Smile

I'd request for it to be deleted immediately before that happens.
I got -Repped for saying warez is usually on forums, and that i don't condone it. And one for useless posts, it's getting rather annoying, seeing as i've helped loads of people.

It's only reps tho, i don't really care..

But people seem to be giving out -Reps for no real reason.
Just pm the mods and they will take care of the person who is -repping you guys for no reason
(11-01-2009, 09:06 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also getting sick of the "anonymous" bull shitt.

I don't get people whining about reputation. It shows exactly what it states to show - what people think of you. If they don't like you, they give you a negative rep point, this is what this feature is for.
The anonymous feature is good to save flaming and useless PMs.
I thinks that this anonymous voting should be removed.This is creating a lot of mess in SF.
yes it is! Any one could -rep a person they don't like just because they know they can't know who they are!
Yeah sorry, made a thread because the proxy I was behind was having "issues" with my private messages??

I don't know, I will report for delete now.
(11-01-2009, 10:04 PM)Akshay* Wrote: [ -> ]I thinks that this anonymous voting should be removed.This is creating a lot of mess in SF.

Your the one who -Repped me, fair enough you left your name.. But it was uncalled for.