Support Forums

Full Version: BloggersPlace.net | A blogging forum! Want to make a blog? Come here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo.png]
www.bloggersplace.net

What is bloggers place?
Bloggers Place is a forum for people interested in creating a blog, or for blog owners and developers to find out information about blogs, share knowledge, advertise their blog and much more.

Are you recruiting staff?
No, dont ask me I'll ask you. Although I am looking for members who are good at graphics to join the graphics team.

The forum is still under construction so please be patient with updates etc... just sign up now to get a real early start and start getting your post count up!

Please help out and contribute, please help me out by signing up and posting. Even if your not interested in blogs please at least sign up and post in some of the other sections.

www.bloggersplace.net

I've never done any sort of blogging before, but the forum looks really nice.
(01-07-2012, 08:07 PM).Legacy. Wrote: [ -> ]I've never done any sort of blogging before, but the forum looks really nice.
Are you going to sign up? Even if you don't blog I would really appreciate it if you signed up and made a few threads.
(01-07-2012, 08:10 PM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]Are you going to sign up? Even if you don't blog I would really appreciate it if you signed up and made a few threads.

I may devote some of my time to it a little later, yes.
(01-07-2012, 08:12 PM).Legacy. Wrote: [ -> ]I may devote some of my time to it a little later, yes.
That would be brilliant, thank you!
Another newly created forum with a bit too many sections though in my opinion. Try reducing some and starting from therre
Finally, someone decided to make a blogging forum. Few too many categories, however. Not a bad theme.
(01-08-2012, 12:36 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, someone decided to make a blogging forum. Few too many categories, however. Not a bad theme.

Not for starting out, no. Definitely don't start off too many sections when you first begin. Things can be expanded as you advance your community. You couldn't comprehend how many sites (basically all forums since that's a popular thing for members to make) that have failed because they start with too many forum areas. I've seen countless forums fail and eventually die off because of it.
(01-07-2012, 10:22 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Another newly created forum with a bit too many sections though in my opinion. Try reducing some and starting from therre
I have always done this with forums I made in the past, but failed epically. I have tried to keep the amount of forums to a minimum and all the ones I have at the moment are all blog relative and kinda needed. Any ideas which ones I could remove?
Aren't these virtually the same thing? Discussion about software can go in one forum instead of two.

- Blog software discussion
- Blogging software

I would remove the graphics section as well, or at least make them invisible to everyone until you find some people posting graphics and the other sections increase in popularity a bit more. It's a bloggers place, and although some bloggers like graphics, it's not everything and could go in Blogger appearance for example for the time being.

Blog owners lounge - Don't think it's needed, if someone joins your forum, potentially 95% of all the users are bloggers anyway, or will eventually be one. Otherwise they wouldn't have joined. This kind of stuff could go in Other blog discussion, as well as all the other categories you have because if they are a blog owner, they are going to be posting in the categorized blogging sections you have anyways.

That's just a start though, a quick look I took at the sections you had.
Pages: 1 2 3