Support Forums

Full Version: [RATE] RuneMoz Forum Banners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend and Co-Admin Atlantis created these nice banners for our RuneScape forum RuneMoz

[Image: banner2.gif]

And another one:

[Image: banner1.png]

We will use these to advertise the forum on different websites!

Rate?
I like it but if you are using banners to advertise your website I would recommend putting some text on the banner that says a bit more about what your site offers, not just "biggest runescape community".
Ok, Thanks for the tip, I will try to implement it.
I wouldn't use these to represent your forum. If you want to advertise, but can't create a proper banner simply use text like I do in my signature. I do it for the backlink, but you should do it because it looks better than using that image.

It's also a douchebag move to declare yourself the largest Runescape forum when you hardly compare. Be real with yourself.
(01-06-2012, 07:58 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't use these to represent your forum. If you want to advertise, but can't create a proper banner simply use text like I do in my signature. I do it for the backlink, but you should do it because it looks better than using that image.

It's also a douchebag move to declare yourself the largest Runescape forum when you hardly compare. Be real with yourself.

you can apply links to images though for backlinks as well if that's what you're concerned about, just to make that mentioned. If they give you access to the HTML, then add title and alt attributes as well.
Yeah you can build backlinks using images, but not for a specific keyword (like "assassins creed forum"). Unless of course you can use html which is rare.
Thanks for the tips guys! And no, Were not the biggest rs forum yet, but we are hard on our way to becoming it!