Support Forums

Full Version: www.phillip-atkins.co.uk - Photography, Technology, Programmning and Personal Blog.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys this is my blog I have created, I am currently spending most my time on SEO optimization so there will be no updates to the background of the blog any time soon but there will be plenty of new posts every day so check it out!

www.phillip-atkins.co.uk
Not sure about that one since your link contains the kind of programs and information that isn't allowed on SF.
(01-06-2012, 08:43 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure about that one since your link contains the kind of programs and information that isn't allowed on SF.

There is no downloads for the programs on the website just images.
And the batch tutorials are not black hat or anything like that, they just show fun things.
If you're looking to improve your SEO, make sure you only have post excerpts on the home page and on archive and category pages. This prevents data duplication. Also, you have links in the header and the exact same ones on the sidebar, redundancy.
(01-07-2012, 04:26 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]If you're looking to improve your SEO, make sure you only have post excerpts on the home page and on archive and category pages. This prevents data duplication. Also, you have links in the header and the exact same ones on the sidebar, redundancy.

Thanks for that!
I will look into this once I get some spare time, I'm working on a forum at the moment check it out www.bloggersplace.net.