Support Forums

Full Version: I'm using the mat and coming in. God's here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay well I heard that this forum is a great place to be.I also have saw that there is many high quality posters and great members.I'm UB3R on hackforums.net and wanting to know is there any upgrades that can be purchased on this site.

It's a support forum, why would you want to buy an upgrade? LOL. Also, no one cares that you're an uber on HF.

Welcome to SF, sorry if I seem a little grouchy I have't been to sleep yet, and it's 12:30pm.

Don't forget to read the rules and stay HQ.
(01-04-2012, 05:30 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]It's a support forum, why would you want to buy an upgrade? LOL. Also, no one cares that you're an uber on HF.

Welcome to SF, sorry if I seem a little grouchy I have't been to sleep yet, and it's 12:30pm.

Don't forget to read the rules and stay HQ.

I know but any site needs money to run.

I would just like to help.
Welcome to Support Forums.
No upgrades here, not sure if Omni's planning on adding any. I did hear him talk about it, and mention that he wasn't going to do that in the past though. Hope you'll enjoy it here. Quite a few good members here, and lots of members that are supportive and willing to help.
No upgrades here (so far). Be sure to read the rules (They're different from HF), and stay active. This place has a lot less trolls, if any.

Also, you see people with rep, that's because instead of upgrading to give rep, you need 100 posts.

Welcome to Support forums.

I have seen you on another forum that omni made Tongue