Support Forums

Full Version: Executable.me Forum | Coding Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.gif]

Hey what's up SupportForums. I've been getting bored recently as I've sold XBLForums, up until now I haven't really been doing much to occupy myself, so I thought as I'm not doing much with Executable.me at the moment that I'll stick a coding forum on it and see how it goes. So basically I'm starting this forum for coders and those who need coding support to come and join the website and hopefully turn it into a nice active website. I've only been working on it for a few hours so allot will be changing, I just want to know what you guys think as you take a look at it. Let me know, and if you want you can even sign up to take a further look. ;)

Check The Site Here

Register Here
"Type smuroFtroppuS backwords"
I see what you did there. Smile

Nice forum Breshie and I definitely love the theme style.
Theme looks decent, but the logo/banner looks really really bad.
(01-04-2012, 04:54 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]"Type smuroFtroppuS backwords"
I see what you did there. Smile

Nice forum Breshie and I definitely love the theme style.

I thought someone would pick up on it ;) Thanks for your feedback. Smile
(01-04-2012, 04:56 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Theme looks decent, but the logo/banner looks really really bad.

That's just a temporary one until I can get a better one, I just threw something up there for a test.
This is a very nice website for now, I like how its not just a forum, the forum being on a subdirectory. The idea of us uploading our programs is a very good idea imo, thanks alot for this share, ill be sure to be on the lookout for it in the coming weeks. Favourited.
Thanks Quizzical, if you like the idea of the forum you will sure like the idea I have for the main website. That reminds me I need to get started on that.
It's a very commonly used theme. You're going to need to do some hefty customisations to make it work. Logo, on/off icons, links, etc.
Ugh that theme is terribly overused. Can't see this going anywhere..placing my bets that it will not be in your possession or dead within 3 months.
Here's how I customised one of my older sites using that theme.

I'll be changing the theme soon, to suite the main front of the site more, a cleaner/whiter theme, I've got a lot of other stuff to deal with this week so it'll definitely be done by Monday.
Pages: 1 2