Support Forums

Full Version: BlinkVPS.com Cloud VPS and OpenVZ VPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RAM: 256 MB
Disk: 10 GB
2 vCPU
1 IPV4
100 MB/s Transfer
Unmetered Bandwidth

Semi-Managed
SolusVM Control Panel

$2.56/mo. Instant Setup
Windows VPS services added, new pricing for Linux VPS from $2.56 for VPS - 256
reply removed to post with details above.
Can you write up a thread with details? not just screenshots.
I have updated this thread with the new price-list
useless and very unpolite and unprofessional owner.. I just asked a question just to see there response but the experience was pathetic..
GUYS NEVER USE THERE SERVICES......
(02-11-2012, 09:15 AM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]useless and very unpolite and unprofessional owner.. I just asked a question just to see there response but the experience was pathetic..
GUYS NEVER USE THERE SERVICES......

First of all, you must be the dumbest person I have come across. Wacko

He asks whats the difference between VPS and Cloud VPS?

Its right on our Homepage where he clicked Live Support.

I said he can google the difference. We are not a dictionary, Live Support is for REAL SUPPORT.

We have a section, called Support Tickets, where you can submit a ticket to our Pre-Sales department.

FEB-SALE is the promo code for 50% recurring discount on all Shared and Reseller Hosting services.
Dont PM me again with your crap again .. Smile
OK little boy. now go play elsewhere!
(02-11-2012, 07:57 PM)ziyaad30 Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, you must be the dumbest person I have come across. Wacko

He asks whats the difference between VPS and Cloud VPS?

Its right on our Homepage where he clicked Live Support.

I said he can google the difference. We are not a dictionary, Live Support is for REAL SUPPORT.

We have a section, called Support Tickets, where you can submit a ticket to our Pre-Sales department.

FEB-SALE is the promo code for 50% recurring discount on all Shared and Reseller Hosting services.
That's not right too much. You are still SUPPORT -_-