Support Forums

Full Version: Latest Minecraft Com!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZgziDIaqds[/yt]
I couldn't watch the entire video due to the annoying voice (Sorry if that is you, lol), but I really liked the intro.

Video was a bit laggy, but I watched it all, good video. If you want to join a fun pvp server you can pm me for the ip Smile It has factions and pretty much everything you would want on a well managed Minecraft server. Pm me your ign if your interested Smile
(01-03-2012, 09:18 PM)Yellows Wrote: [ -> ]
I couldn't watch the entire video due to the annoying voice (Sorry if that is you, lol), but I really liked the intro.
The intro was pretty good but the kid sounded as if he was 10.

(01-03-2012, 09:18 PM)Yellows Wrote: [ -> ]

[Off topic]
Sorry about our argument earlier I was having a bad day, post anyway you like I'm in no position to tell you different (:
[/Off topic]

My voice is different and it's not some people's taste but I'm just my strange self in these videos.

(01-04-2012, 08:38 PM)Pikachu Wrote: [ -> ]The intro was pretty good but the kid sounded as if he was 10.

I can assure you I'm 15 years old and have hit puberty. Don't know if you were exaggerating about my voice or if you should spend more time listening to 10 year olds.
You don't sound 10 at all, definitely not a squeaker. I liked the video, you just need some better quality. I think it's your render settings.
(01-04-2012, 09:28 PM).Legacy. Wrote: [ -> ]You don't sound 10 at all, definitely not a squeaker. I liked the video, you just need some better quality. I think it's your render settings.

Yeah first time recording with some new settings I was trying I attempted to fix things through Sony Vegas but there's only so much you can do.