Support Forums

Full Version: I admit defeat.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, i'm here because i NEED a ubuntu keylogger not one to sent to someone, but one to run natively on my computer. I think someone is uing my computer when i'm not around. Please, i'm not looking for answers like change your password and what not. I'm just looking for a keylogger.

Thank you.
Why keylog. Wouldnt the system be able to tell you if someone has been using it? /var/log/
I guess there will be a bit of interpreting to do there but it should tell you. Why not just lock your box down. Password protect it. Oh wait it is linux. So its already got password to login.
You suspect someone has your password? Or you leave your sysytem on when your not around?
I tend to leave it on. I allow someone to use it, but i also get weird crap in history and what not, so i want to see if it's the same person looking this stuff up or not. Nevets04, there is absolutely no documentation of that file, and all it has i negative feedback.
(11-01-2009, 05:42 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]I tend to leave it on. I allow someone to use it, but i also get weird crap in history and what not, so i want to see if it's the same person looking this stuff up or not. Nevets04, there is absolutely no documentation of that file, and all it has i negative feedback.

Sourceforge is generally a trusted site, 42% recommended it. The negative feedback is probably from those who don't know how to run a tar.gz.
True, i'll check it out.
Thanks man, for some reason it won't compile. Help?
i just googled it! im sorry i can't help!
Compile error?
Pages: 1 2