Support Forums

Full Version: Write my Essay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Class: English 10
Book: Animal Dreams
Essay Question: Analyze how Codi changes throughout the novel by discussing the stages that she goes through to find herself, in other word to find home, and analyze how Barbara Kingsolver's use of character foils and symbols enhances the thematic idea of finding self.
Thesis Statement Outline: By having Codi change from a (insert insecure idea here) to a (insert found self idea here) throughout Animal Dreams, Barbara Kingsolver teaches the reader that (insert theme here), which is enhanced by Kingsolver's use of (insert Loyd, Hallie, Emelina, Homero, Jack, Grace here) as a character foil to Codi and through (insert animal, plant or bone here) symbolism.
Structure: Each Body paragraph needs to follow the following organizational structure:
  • Topic sentence
  • CER: #1
    1. Claim
    2. Evidence (Quote)
    3. Reasoning
  • CER: #1
    1. Claim
    2. Evidence (Quote)
    3. Reasoning
  • Concluding statement

There will be 3 body paragraphs as well as introduction and conclusion paragraphs.

Basically, you write this for me, and I pay you via paypal.
Are you honestly that lazy that you can't even get an education yourself? What's the point in continuing with this course if you can't even complete a task like this. If you can't do it, then drop out like most people who ask others to do their work for them. You will not get anywhere in life with a persona like this.
Yup, makes sense to drop out of highschool because I didn't read one book. If you aren't going to write it, don't post.
(01-02-2012, 11:46 PM)Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, makes sense to drop out of highschool because I didn't read one book. If you aren't going to write it, don't post.

Reversely this is your predicament for not reading the book. There's lots of resources that would allow you to retrieve the main points and theme for this book so that you could use to write it yourself. That's my opinion, but maybe you'll get lucky to have someone do it for you.
If you are that lazy now, why not run a few searches on the internet?
Not that I support this, but still:
http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/animaldreams/summary.html

And if you are willing to purchase it, might as well go for this:
http://www.bookrags.com/Animal_Dreams