Support Forums

Full Version: Cricket Life Forum [14K+ Posts]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: wnoqK.png]

Site Name: Cricket Life - Forum Where Life is Cricket
Site URL: http://cricketlife.net/
Description: This forum is dedicated to all the Cricket Fans.
Your Name on the Board: Cricket Fan

Why Join Cricket Life:-
► Discuss the Latest Happenings of Cricket world.
► Share your real life cricket stories.
► Meet more cricket fans like you.
► Have your views on different aspects of the Game.
► Nice and relaxed atmosphere.
► Download Patches For Cricket Games.
► Participate in Cricket Leagues.
& Lot more..

Now please give your views about cricket life , any sort of criticism is also welcomed as that will help me make CL much better.
As I've always said, get a theme, or get fudged. Smile
Looks interesting. But If I could make a suggestion, you should definitely change the colour scheme of the forum to a more green-centered scheme.
thanks for the sugestions guys, have got new theme, now tell me how it looks....
(01-02-2012, 02:29 AM)kingpirate02 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the sugestions guys, have got new theme, now tell me how it looks....

Looks better, but you should consider adding green to the colour scheme somewhere, since it is about cricket.
I never have liked themes that look like that, but for some reason it looks like the thread descriptions and titles are half the width they should be. I also agree that it should be a green theme though for your forum on Cricket.
(01-02-2012, 03:08 AM).360 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks better, but you should consider adding green to the colour scheme somewhere, since it is about cricket.
Check now defaut color is set as Green Superman
(01-02-2012, 05:20 AM)kingpirate02 Wrote: [ -> ]Check now defaut color is set as Green Superman

It still looks exactly the same mate. Check again perhaps?
I was going to say clear your cache, but now that i'm seeing it as well, it's definitely not green.
But, i tried in another browser after cleaning cache, its green for me.... Wacko
Pages: 1 2