Support Forums

Full Version: Just Got Acceped Into FileIce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The method I'm using is a fairly old one. I'd made a few hundred dollars with this on CPAlead back in the day, so I thought I'd give it another crack. Excuse the filthy .tk domain. If I start converting with this site, I'll buy a domain and proper hosting plus upgrade the theme.

http://freedownloadsplease.tk
Are those legitimate downloads though?
I thought fileice doesn't accept pirated downloads or misleading links?

Plus, how do you make landing pages like that?
(12-30-2011, 05:39 AM)Pinkie Pie ☆ Wrote: [ -> ]Are those legitimate downloads though?
I thought fileice doesn't accept pirated downloads or misleading links?

Plus, how do you make landing pages like that?

Of course this is against their TOS, but I want to see how far I can get without being banned. The landing pages make use of the gateway widget under the Tools section of your FileIce Dashboard.
Ahh nice, i've never tried getting accepted into anything like fileice.
watch out for the user "RadarX" on SF king , you may get into trouble if he sees this as he owns File Ice.
(12-31-2011, 01:43 PM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: [ -> ]watch out for the user "RadarX" on SF king , you may get into trouble if he sees this as he owns File Ice.

I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thanks. Haven't earned anything yet, unfortunately. Niche isn't working like it used to. Omg
Nice job man.

I am using $harecash, its much better then a $50 Payout.
Good job.

I am wanting to get accepted into FileIce, some extra cash wouldn't be bad at all.

Was it easy getting accepted?

Feel free to PM me.

Regards.
(12-30-2011, 06:10 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Of course this is against their TOS, but I want to see how far I can get without being banned. The landing pages make use of the gateway widget under the Tools section of your FileIce Dashboard.

You should know that the owner of FileIce is a member of Support Forums.
edit: I see you've been notified already, sorry.
Thanks for this ebook man

I shall download it and check it out later Smile
Pages: 1 2