Support Forums

Full Version: Support Forums New Years Banner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It'd be nice to see that. Just like how HF has it.Pirate
I don't think i've ever seen the SF logo change from what I can remember about being here.
I'm sure if someone came up with a decent design, Omniscient wouldn't have a problem changing it.
I honestly don't see the point, this is a forum to give/receive support so I honestly don't see why you'd want pretty colours to amuse yourselves. HF is a place full of children (Not trying to cause an argument) so I can see why they have it there, but not here. This place is more professional IMO.
(12-29-2011, 11:46 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't see the point, this is a forum to give/receive support so I honestly don't see why you'd want pretty colours to amuse yourselves. HF is a place full of children (Not trying to cause an argument) so I can see why they have it there, but not here. This place is more professional IMO.

I suppose because it creates a warm, community atmosphere about the place. Since we're not just offering technical support, a bit of personality about the community is always nice. Thumbsup