Support Forums

Full Version: Which Service Pack are you using and why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm using Service Pack 2 right now because it seems when I install Service Pack 3, I randomly get BSOD.

Which SP are you guys using?

Do you think the newest is the best?
I personally hate windows, But just like any other linux user, i need a windows box. I use service pack 3, i believe that the newest is usually better. Or at least safer. Thats just me.
(11-01-2009, 10:22 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]I personally hate windows, But just like any other linux user, i need a windows box. I use service pack 3, i believe that the newest is usually better. Or at least safer. Thats just me.

Yeah I don't like Windows very much, but I need it to play games. If you have a secure system and you practice safe browsing/downloading does it really matter if you have the latest SP? <-- Answer please
If you practice safe browsing, i don't think it should really matter. I just try to keep my system updated. After all, there is a reason M$ released the update. I haven't had any problems with it, but i have heard of people having some problems.
SP3 no reason what so ever.
SP2, because i CBF updating.
SP3 cause I do what Microsoft tells me.

Wait, no I don't! This copy of windows was already SP3!
I am using the SP2

as this is the best in my point of view.It is good and supports almost every software with efficiency.
Windows SP3 because that is the copy i own. Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala, because i just installed it over 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope.
Doing a triple soon with Win7.
Using sp3 bcz I do wat Microsoft wants.
And also I like to keep my system updated.
Pages: 1 2