Support Forums

Full Version: Skype
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey SF,

Well I've been quite inactive lately due to personal problems. I'm not that often on here any more although I do visit everyday I just don't post unless I have to. This will change in the near by future once I get back on my feet. So basically if anyone needs some support or even if you just generally want to chat with me, whether it be text chat or voice chat, you can go ahead and contact me on Skype. I'm on pretty much all day even though most of the time I appear offline (personal reasons).

I'm hoping to meet some new people and make some new friends, as I'm kind of growing apart from my old ones. I don't know why but they seem to be growing apart from me, they used to talk to me every day now it's online like once or twice a week so I'm just looking for some people to chill with I guess. I hope to speak to some of you soon.

Hey mate,

When I can be bothered to start up Skype again, I'll definitely add you and say hello. It's a shame to hear about your old friends, but at least now you'll be able to make some new friends. The benefits of spending less time talking to people online? You can spend more time working hard on the things that are important.
When I get a half decent mic I will. Hey get Minecraft then we can build together Tongue
(12-27-2011, 08:47 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]When I get a half decent mic I will. Hey get Minecraft then we can build together Tongue

Oh yeah, and because of the problems with my friends, I had to reformat, so I lost all my Minecraft accounts and Minecraft itself as well. >.<

I think I still remember one of my accounts details so we should play some time. Big Grin Also you really do need to get a mic haha, just get some Turtle Beach x11s mate, they're really cheap and amazing quality!

@King I hope to speak to you soon, I love the Aussie accent! Big Grin
I will be sure and contact you as I am on Skype daily and talk to people all day.
Well I don't believe you have added me so what was the point is replying to this thread?
Bumping this up, I'm lonely lol.
(12-27-2011, 08:47 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]When I get a half decent mic I will. Hey get Minecraft then we can build together Tongue

Sam, do you have a server?
Ever since microsoft bought skype, it's been crashing for me.