Support Forums

Full Version: What to do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Someone posted this on Facebook. I'm looking for a real good one-liner response. I'll reply with whoever comes up with the best response.

Quote:What to do when your world is not only turned upside down, but shaken, torn, twisted and changed forever.

How would you reply to that in one sentence?
"Just stick it out and remember that things will eventually get better, no matter how long it may be."

I've helped a few people out with that sentence, I use it frequently and obviously re-worded depending on the situation.
(12-27-2011, 08:17 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]"Just stick it out and remember that things will eventually get better, no matter how long it may be."

I've helped a few people out with that sentence, I use it frequently and obviously re-worded depending on the situation.

Not bad. Quite generic, as you said. I want something so inspiring that it gives them a new perspective on life.
You flip the world back, you stay strong and keep your head held high. There's no going back from now.
(12-27-2011, 08:52 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]You flip the world back, you stay strong and keep your head held high. There's no going back from now.

I'm liking that a lot, Sam.
Change is a virtue we must all face. All one can do is take it in our stride.
Here's my attempt.

Think long-term. Forget about the problems you're experiencing right now. Most importantly, work hard to make sure your future isn't effected by today's happenings. Cleanse your mind by putting your nose down and get stuck into work.

Not really a one liner. Not the prettiest arrangement of words either, but it's the advice I would give to anyone.
You just continue on with your life as it will fix it's self as it always does.
You turn it right-side up, stabilize it, stitch it up, untwist it, and work hard to change it back.

You might as well swim against the current. Everyone does at first, when you realize you cannot, turn around and swim to shore. You have to realize what's done is done, and the past is unalterable and then work forward.
(12-28-2011, 11:23 AM)Vasily Zaitsev Wrote: [ -> ]You turn it right-side up, stabilize it, stitch it up, untwist it, and work hard to change it back.

You might as well swim against the current. Everyone does at first, when you realize you cannot, turn around and swim to shore. You have to realize what's done is done, and the past is unalterable and then work forward.

I like that. It's like realising you're in denial is the first step to solving the issue. Thanks. Oui
Pages: 1 2