Support Forums

Full Version: What are you doing this wonderful Wednesday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Personally, I'm going to sit on my ass for a few more hours, getting up only to urinate, eat, and restore my depository of soft drink. Afterwards, at about 5pm, maybe later, I'll do squats for about an hour to increase my lower body strength and explosive power capacity. That'll be followed up by eating, and more of what I'll be doing for the next few hours.

Someone want to keep me company for the rest of the day? What are you doing?
Well it's 3:54am as I type this. Today I did nothing, I played Xbox and drunk allot, a whole lot...

In about 12 hours time I shall be going to the cinema to see "Sherlock Holmes 2" Then I shall be drinking lots again.

As for the next few weeks, I will drink more, and wait till all my money runs out which will force me to look for a new job. Bleh.
(12-27-2011, 08:55 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's 3:54am as I type this. Today I did nothing, I played Xbox and drunk allot, a whole lot...

In about 12 hours time I shall be going to the cinema to see "Sherlock Holmes 2" Then I shall be drinking lots again.

As for the next few weeks, I will drink more, and wait till all my money runs out which will force me to look for a new job. Bleh.

That's the life! Let me know how Sherlock Holmes is, I've been wanting to see that for a while now.
Well i'm on a boat in Miami at the moment, slept late and when out for lunch and dinner. I did nothing that exciting today.
Ima be working on my mc server all day and might go fix a old laptop. Thats pretty much my dad Tongue
Im going to be playing video games all day.
Today, I finally get to relax from working. I got the day off.
Sold gamer tags today, had to work a few hour's, bought my firework, and now typing this and searching on this forum.
I have been on the computer for the last 6 hours.

I am selling my eBook.
(12-28-2011, 04:14 PM)Zelda™ Wrote: [ -> ]I have been on the computer for the last 6 hours.

I am selling my eBook.

How's that going for you? I'm thinking of writing one.
Pages: 1 2