Support Forums

Full Version: How to download YouTube videos [Updated]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
  • This is the upadted version because you all posted saying that this is easier. No download required.

Website

I had been using Savevid for a while now.

With Savevid you can choose various extentions and formats.

Also, You can see other peoples videos they want to RIP.
I Was Using The YouTube Downloader, Its An Nice Program.
Ya I personally like YouTube downloader more but when people were posting
that they likes websites more.
I like the Youtube downloader also better but this program is also useful.
If you look on the list of google chrome extensions there's a number of youtube downloaders there.
I use one called "Chrome youtube downloader", it's pretty good because it neatly puts a download button on the youtube videos next to where the like Button is. When you click it you get the option of different qualities and formats to download the video in. This includes MP3 so you can download the music off the video really easily too.
(12-28-2011, 04:09 AM)WoodPecker Wrote: [ -> ]I Was Using The YouTube Downloader, Its An Nice Program.

(12-30-2011, 08:53 AM)Pinkie Pie ☆ Wrote: [ -> ]If you look on the list of google chrome extensions there's a number of youtube downloaders there.
I use one called "Chrome youtube downloader", it's pretty good because it neatly puts a download button on the youtube videos next to where the like Button is. When you click it you get the option of different qualities and formats to download the video in. This includes MP3 so you can download the music off the video really easily too.

That's very easy, and something I did not know about.
I think the next thread I post will be showing a tutorial
on that. Thanks.
i tested it and it's so goood ..thanks
Glad this was bumped, works like a charm!

Thanks!
You can download you tube downloaded soft ware.
Pages: 1 2