Support Forums

Full Version: SKYRIM ★★Prima Official Game Guide★★
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Skyrim Prima Official Game Guide*
Guide covers the following platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PC.

[Image: elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-prima-official-game-guide.jpg]

Essentials (Link to download)
Learn how to create your character, choose your class and craft your profession! Every stat explained and every perk detailed.

Walkthrough (Link to download)
Get a helping hand on your way through the world of Skyrim! A complete walk-through for the main quest, side quests and class quests.

Maps (Link to download)
Find your way around Skyrim with our interactive maps, depicting every location and notable feature of every area.

• Fully interactive world map reveals every primary location, secondary location, point of interest, world encounter, vendor, trainer, skill book, and unique item across the realm.
  • Master the skills to battle dragons, forge the best weapons, craft the finest potions, and finish off foes with our thorough combat coverage.
  • From the 9 major Hold cities to the open expanses of wilderness and mountains, you'll never be lost with over 150 interactive maps. Toggle collectables and points of interest on and off and zoom in and out with a simple click.
  • Customize your character: Every weapon, spell, perk, and ability covered, including character archetypes to show you various ways to play. Plus, complete information on all 18 skill constellations and detailed information on cooking, farming, and mining.
  • Dive deep into the understanding of the Dragon language. Translate text written in Dragon and transcribe your own text into Dragon and the runic language with the Dragon language glossary.
  • Fully integrated search functionality for quick and easy access to any item, ability, quest or NPC in the game.
  • This guide covers the following platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PC

*http://www.primagames.com/games/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/primaguides/232/introduction

- This thread is a majority of me copying and pasting a lot of information, but the PDFs were uploaded by me, not created by me, I just wanted to take the time to give this out to everyone who'd like it here on SF. It's been separated into three pieces. Together it's about 250MB. It's got tons of information.
Thanks for the share, I'll definitely check it out later.
(12-27-2011, 04:33 PM)Hydroxyde Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the share, I'll definitely check it out later.

No problem. Thumbsup It really is worth the time to check it out, it's got pretty much all the information you'll ever need.

I've noticed this thread has nearly 40 views and only the one person replied, I kinda hope that means people are just not interested and they're not just downloading without saying anything.

Meh, either way. I hope everyone enjoys and finds use in this guide!
I will post because around 50 others did not. I have not downloaded this because I don't think that I need it, but if what you say is true I think that this could help a lot of people.
(12-28-2011, 08:13 AM)Epeolatry Wrote: [ -> ]I will post because around 50 others did not. I have not downloaded this because I don't think that I need it, but if what you say is true I think that this could help a lot of people.

Thanks, and I agree with you. I probably don't really need this personally, but I've had to look into it more than once for help.. So it's kinda a nice little reference guide, or I've been using it as such at least.
Thank you.

I am new to Skyrim for PC, I got it for Christmas.

I have not been playing much but more of Battlefield 3.
Thanks! I'm such a noob in skyrim haha
(12-28-2011, 11:40 AM)Zelda™ Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.

I am new to Skyrim for PC, I got it for Christmas.

I have not been playing much but more of Battlefield 3.
No problem, glad it helps.

(12-28-2011, 11:58 AM)OVO™ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! I'm such a noob in skyrim haha

No problem. I kinda thought people would appreciate this, cause Skyrim is a pretty confusing game, especially if you're not use to those games.
Thanks for the share Big Grin Although I modded myself to level 655 like a noob. xD
Juicy, do you know if it possible to mod it on PS3? I'm very interested lol.
Pages: 1 2