Support Forums

Full Version: Is it too late?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to thank King for the help.
Hey mate,

Well, it sounds as though she's angry at you for your lack of attentiveness when conversing earlier. You're going to have to say sorry. Once you apologise (this can be done via text), leave it for a while, wait for her to talk to you again. If she doesn't say a word in two weeks, you're going to have to move on. If she does, however, show some interest again, regardless of what it is she says, you're in. Slowly work back to the general small talk you were making with her earlier and then mention that you'd like to hang out sometime (since it's break and you're bored and have nothing to do... right...). Your first mistake was blatantly telling her you like her. Just ask to hang out (more or less as friends). Once you're hanging out, you don't need to tell her you like her. Make it obvious. Make some physical contact and remember to read her body language.

I don't think it's too late, but there's a chance you may have scared her off. Whatever you do, don't start harassing her if she's pissed at you. Give her space.
Yeah, that was my plan, since I told her today, I was just going to leave her alone and see if she would text me or start a conversation first later on this week hopefully... which stinks, but oh well, I guess it's the only thing to do now. I've said sorry several times already to her for whatever I could have done to make her not want to talk, but she always says I haven't done anything but like I said in the OP it's clear I either did something or she just plain doesn't want to talk to me. But even then, I've told her if she doesn't want to talk to me, then I'd leave her alone and she said if she didn't want to talk to me, she wouldn't ever reply, so I'm really confused, haha. She wants to talk, but she is always replying with like one word replies and things, so I don't know what to do.
(12-25-2011, 10:45 PM)Amazing Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that was my plan, since I told her today, I was just going to leave her alone and see if she would text me or start a conversation first later on this week hopefully... which stinks, but oh well, I guess it's the only thing to do now. I've said sorry several times already to her for whatever I could have done to make her not want to talk, but she always says I haven't done anything but like I said in the OP it's clear I either did something or she just plain doesn't want to talk to me. But even then, I've told her if she doesn't want to talk to me, then I'd leave her alone and she said if she didn't want to talk to me, she wouldn't ever reply, so I'm really confused, haha. She wants to talk, but she is always replying with like one word replies and things, so I don't know what to do.

Now you completely ignore her for a fortnight. Don't say anything to her. Avoid her if possible. If she starts talking to you again, that's when you respond. But not all like, 'omg I thought you'd never talk to me again omg I love you'. Don't be an butthead, but don't act over-the-moon to hear from her, if you know what I mean - even if you are.

All the best man.