Support Forums

Full Version: Wordpress Theme!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Fellas!
I run a w@r3z blog and am using iNove theme
Code:
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/inove

But it is very common and am not liking it any more.
I know there'd be Wordpress user and Lovers out there, so If you know such a simple and plain theme which would be easy in editing, let me know about it.

I'd appreciate it.

Bad English Omg
Give this a fang. I'm using it personally offline and it's great.
(12-25-2011, 04:51 PM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Give this a fang. I'm using it personally offline and it's great.

hmm, thanks for suggesting this theme.. I might have after some editing
(12-25-2011, 09:50 PM)Clones Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, thanks for suggesting this theme.. I might have after some editing

Let me know if you decide to go for it. Or if you don't, which one you do select.

Cheers
I'd highly recommend the Heatmap adsense theme for wordpress. It has the ability for adsense ad and clickbank/amazon ad implementation, but if you wanted something simple those modules can be deactivated to make it look like a simple blog with a header. Just a little HTML editing is needed for the colours.
(12-30-2011, 11:49 PM).360 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd highly recommend the Heatmap adsense theme for wordpress. It has the ability for adsense ad and clickbank/amazon ad implementation, but if you wanted something simple those modules can be deactivated to make it look like a simple blog with a header. Just a little HTML editing is needed for the colours.

hmm, thank you for suggestion. I think Heatmap will be useful for my Micro Niche sites
I actually have a nulled pro version of adsense, I'll post it in the SEO section today!