Support Forums

Full Version: Merry Chirstmas Support Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From myself and on behalf of my family and country, Merry Chirstmas everyone!

If you do not celebrate Christmas then have some nice time off!

Another year down Pirate
Same to you Sam, Same to you. Smile
Same to you but for me it is not christmas yet it is chrisamas eve 25 is christmas;)
It's 1:40am here which makes it 25th. (Past Midnight). - Merry Chritmas when you pass the threshold!
I wish you all good health and a great year.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas from The Netherlands ! c:
(12-24-2011, 06:56 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]It's 1:40am here which makes it 25th. (Past Midnight). - Merry Chritmas when you pass the threshold!

Well merry Christmas Smile have fun
Merry Christmas mate, hope you get all the presents that you asked for from santa. ;)

Merry Christmas SF, have a good day all of you.
★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .   ☾   .   °  . ● .    °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★ ° . .    . ☆☼ MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR ☼  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . ♥ to all of you ♥   °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .   ☾   .   °  . ● .    °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★ ° . . . ☾ °☆  . * ●

° _██_*。*./ \ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\ *. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
¯˜"*°•♥•°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•♥•°*"˜¯` ´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*°•♥•°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•♥♥♥
Here's a nice drawing to show you how i feel.
It's almost boxing day where I live. :p Just got home from our festive celebrations. So full right now. Have a great day to those of you who are just starting yours!
Pages: 1 2