Support Forums

Full Version: FaTaLiTy Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw some posts about this site on Hackforums so I thought I would come and support the forum omni also owns , So what is up with everyone tonight/Christmas day Victoire
Welcome aboard mate, and Merry Christmas. I'm about to head off to a Christmas lunch, what about you?
(12-24-2011, 06:09 PM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard mate, and Merry Christmas. I'm about to head off to a Christmas lunch, what about you?

Just finished eating christmas eve dinner so nothing to big , Honestly want tomorrow to come faster but then again I'm not looking forward to anything since i had to send my $1600 PC in for repair Sad
Hey FaTaLiTy, I seen you on one of my threads. Smile

Hopefully I get unbanned from HF soon, the reason I got banned was the dumbest reason ever. lol You won't get what I was doing.
(12-24-2011, 06:31 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]Hey FaTaLiTy, I seen you on one of my threads. Smile

Hopefully I get unbanned from HF soon, the reason I got banned was the dumbest reason ever. lol You won't get what I was doing.

You told me on skype xD , I know the reason its pretty dumb but I can't blame them for some mistakes its such a big site.
What happend hacker? That was db
(12-24-2011, 07:04 PM)Alside Wrote: [ -> ]What happend hacker? That was db

What does db mean, and the reason was for a LQP which shouldn't be instant ban anyway and I had 0% warning level. Kind of weird but oh well.