Support Forums

Full Version: Party for new years.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I got invited to a new years party by this random kid on facebook, I could go but I just cba to do anything or worry about it. See, the way that I look at a party or any parties if that, I just see more problems. Of course, no one likes problems right? So I avoid it. So what would be a way for me to get out and be more social instead of hating on everyone all the time and not going to said "parties". Parties look like fine but I never drank alcohol or smoked in my entire life and I don't know if I should start, and everyone knows you can't party without that. So tell me what you guys think on this, thanks. Smile
Hang out with the other sober people there. I'm sure not all your friends are mindless drunks. I don't drink either. There's nothing worse than being sober amongst a bunch of drunk people either. If you really want to get out, go to the party. But it seems to me that you'd rather chill at home - so do that, and don't feel obligated to go. Don't feel guilty about not going.
(12-24-2011, 05:17 PM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Hang out with the other sober people there. I'm sure not all your friends are mindless drunks. I don't drink either. There's nothing worse than being sober amongst a bunch of drunk people either. If you really want to get out, go to the party. But it seems to me that you'd rather chill at home - so do that, and don't feel obligated to go. Don't feel guilty about not going.

I don't feel guilty at all... I guess I will just wait til I get older. I am 17 now so maybe when I get into college I will start doing that crap, but for now, I will finish up school and play it the smart way. Smile

Also, I am not ugly or fat or anything appearance wise that is holding me back. I actually look like Ashton Kutcher. ;)
You can have a good time without drugs and alcohol. It's just that people (especially girls.) get more loose when theirs alcohol so it's a win win situation. Just find people who are actually up for having a good time rather than relying on drinks. Although keep in mind, you'll have a lot more fun if you have a few drinks, nothing overboard just a beer or a few shots to keep you a bit tipsy.
(12-24-2011, 06:36 PM)Xch4ng3 Wrote: [ -> ]You can have a good time without drugs and alcohol. It's just that people (especially girls.) get more loose when theirs alcohol so it's a win win situation. Just find people who are actually up for having a good time rather than relying on drinks. Although keep in mind, you'll have a lot more fun if you have a few drinks, nothing overboard just a beer or a few shots to keep you a bit tipsy.

Oh ok, thanks for the advice xch4ng3. Smile
I would go to the party, but that is just me, i guess.