Support Forums

Full Version: Anyone doing anything for New years?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For me, I got invited to a party but I really cba to go and I have crap load to do with my family but I know I could go if I want. But besides that, what are you guys doing for New Years?
Pretty much in the exact same boat as you. I wouldn't mind being antisocial on NYE. :p
Every new years me and my cousins always had a party. But I'm not very close with them anymore. I stopped seeing them often, I'm always so busy with working out nowadays, I'm trying to get abs/ripped.

So I'm not completely sure. I have no friends, so I'll probably stay at home watching the show Dexter or do H/W.
(12-24-2011, 05:18 PM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]Every new years me and my cousins always had a party. But I'm not very close with them anymore. I stopped seeing them often, I'm always so busy with working out nowadays, I'm trying to get abs/ripped.

So I'm not completely sure. I have no friends, so I'll probably stay at home watching the show Dexter or do H/W.

At least you are being completely honest haha.
Most likely spending the morning getting ready & and the evening drinking myself nuts. As usual.
I think I'm just goin to pop fireworks and throw a party not to sure yet.
(12-24-2011, 06:43 PM)iFaTaLiTy Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm just goin to pop fireworks and throw a party not to sure yet.

I wish I lived in a big house because then I would throw a party for sure. Smile
Spend it with my family most likely
(12-24-2011, 06:47 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I lived in a big house because then I would throw a party for sure. Smile
My house is a decent size nothing to big for a huge party but for a small get together then sure its big enough.
Going to a friend's house, I've been to his house for New Years the past 6 years Smile
Pages: 1 2