Support Forums

Full Version: What's a LQ poster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what exactly is a LQ poster. And, don't just say some stupid crap like, "It's a poster that's low quality, durr"
I want to know what defines you as a low quality poster.

Is it short replies?
Poor Grammar maybe?
No thought put into posts?
Spamming?

Tell me, what's a low quality poster.

Also, Am I low quality?
LQ is mostly just un-needed and is post likely off topic or with poor grammar and none the less, short.
At SF, LQ posters are people posting for the he'll of it, usually to raise their post count. Their posts often have no meaning, relevance, or benefit the thread in no way at all. Often, bad grammar and English will accompany these posts, but not always.
(12-24-2011, 05:02 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]LQ is mostly just un-needed and is post likely off topic or with poor grammar and none the less, short.

Just out of curiosity, would this topic/post be considered low quality? I mean it does fit the not needed description.

I didn't need to post it. SF could've went on without me posting it.

OF Topic:
I want to get a grasp on what's low quality, so i could be more HQ.
(12-24-2011, 05:07 PM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]Just out of curiosity, would this topic/post be considered low quality? I mean it does fit the not needed description.

I didn't need to post it. SF could've went on without me posting it.

I want to get a grasp on what's low quality, so i could be more HQ.

Well for one, grammar can help. Make sure when you put an i its actually I. This topic is HQ enough, your just stating a question. Don't doubt yourself. Smile
(12-24-2011, 05:09 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]Well for one, grammar can help. Make sure when you put an i its actually I. This topic is HQ enough, your just stating a question. Don't doubt yourself. Smile

You forgot an apostrophe somewhere in there. I'll let you find it. :p
(12-24-2011, 05:11 PM)King Wrote: [ -> ]You forgot an apostrophe somewhere in there. I'll let you find it. :p

Haven't had proper sleep for 2 days, that doesn't count. Smile
Haha, fair enough. Yeah, there's nothing LQ about this topic. Might not be super high quality, but there's nothing wrong with it. LQ threads are mostly troll/rant threads. We usually don't get many here.
High quality and low quality is very opinionated, one person may see a post and think it's high quality while another reads the same post and will think it's low quality. You can't please everybody.

This is what I believe to be a low quality poster:
  • Somebody who doesn't contribute to the topic at hand.
  • Somebody who writes in an incoherent manner.
It's a short list, but I believe trolling/spamming/off-topic posting all fit into those categories. Reading through your posts I personally don't think you're a low quality poster.
I agree with what hacker said at the beggining that's my opinion on LQ except not a big sentence does not make you LQ sometimes yes but not always