Support Forums

Full Version: Just got steam! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey SF community. Smile

I just got steam and I got dead island, does anyone else have this game and is the arena dlc any good?

Cheers

- Hacker
I have Dead Island, but I stopped playing after I got glitched and had to start over. I'll play it with you if you want though. A lot of people think it's terrible, but I liked it.
I had dead island but i hit a point which i couldnt get past because of a glitch, it kept telling me I needed an item i already had
I've never played it.. thought about getting it..
Is it good?
(12-24-2011, 08:46 AM)Vano Wrote: [ -> ]I've never played it.. thought about getting it..
Is it good?

Its a really awesome game, i just got really annoyed that i couldnt get past that part
For everyone saying its glitched, It should be patched now. I just bought the Arena DLC, can't wait to play it. Smile
I'll be getting steam again when my PC comes back from the shop !
(12-24-2011, 06:02 PM)iFaTaLiTy Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be getting steam again when my PC comes back from the shop !

That sounds good, do you happen to have dead island?
(12-24-2011, 06:31 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds good, do you happen to have dead island?
I have it for xbox 360 , not for the pc just yet but I can get it when I get my PC back if your down to play it Smile
(12-24-2011, 06:35 PM)iFaTaLiTy Wrote: [ -> ]I have it for xbox 360 , not for the pc just yet but I can get it when I get my PC back if your down to play it Smile

Yes! Smile

Get that and the dlc, they dropped the prices so the online is very alive at the moment. Smile
Pages: 1 2