Support Forums

Full Version: Hate Your Job?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watch this.

I see you posting a lot of videos. Keep em coming. Smile

I find them very useful. Maybe Omniscient will like this but he probably likes his job.
(12-24-2011, 01:24 AM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]I see you posting a lot of videos. Keep em coming. Smile

I find them very useful. Maybe Omniscient will like this but he probably likes his job.

I just know that there's so many people like this. The fix is so easy and simple, they just don't know where to begin. Hopefully this will change at least one person's life.
(12-24-2011, 01:33 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]I just know that there's so many people like this. The fix is so easy and simple, they just don't know where to begin. Hopefully this will change at least one person's life.

What's weird is now I am watching all of these videos on youtube, I went from Les Brown to Zig and I randomly found this video on youtube talking about jobs so I check back here to see if it's the same one and it is. It all makes perfect sense when you keep reminding yourself of positives because if you keep doing that, it will be your mindset. Smile
(12-24-2011, 02:10 AM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]What's weird is now I am watching all of these videos on youtube, I went from Les Brown to Zig and I randomly found this video on youtube talking about jobs so I check back here to see if it's the same one and it is. It all makes perfect sense when you keep reminding yourself of positives because if you keep doing that, it will be your mindset. Smile

Sometime, I'll write about my experience with optimism and how it's changed my life. Les Brown mentioned Zig Ziglar in one of his seminars, so I decided to check him out. We can learn a lot from these two people.