Support Forums

Full Version: Help on disabling Windows Digital Signature Verification? (Fixed myself)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone help me on disabling windows signature verification on software, I have action replay and it is telling me this:

"Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

It instantly began working after I disabled it through system start-up on F8 boot. I don't want to keep doing that everytime I open up my laptop.... Please help, I am browsing through services to disable.

Thanks again.
FIX:

I fixed it through disabling the Software Protection service.

"Enables the download, installation and enforcement of digital licenses for Windows and Windows applications. If the service is disabled, the operating system and licensed applications may run in a notification mode. It is strongly recommended that you not disable the Software Protection service."

Stupid windows...