Support Forums

Full Version: Help with this girl..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so there's this girl and we both like each other and we are both diabetic and have a lot in common... The thing is, is that her dad smokes a lot of weed and drinks and does crack and crap and encourages her to do it. And she doesn't want to do that crap. I just wanna fudge him up so bad... What should I do? (other than freakin him up)
Try to use then nice approach and get meet him and say you need some help man.

Then if he gets mad or offended sock his grass bro.
Lol, trust me I'll use your advice.
Try to sit down with him and talk about how he is ruining her life and it would make a major change if he would just stop and get it over it.
Honestly? It's family, family is gonna do what family is gonna do you get involved you'll lose her never see here again, It's not your place to get involved if she is a good girl and she's smart which it sounds like she will not do it
This is resolved. I reported her dad to the proper authorities. He is being dealt with.
Forget about him. If that's how he wants to live his life, let him live it that way. Make sure you tell your girl that her life doesn't have to be like that. I can relate, because my ex-girlfriend's dad was similar.
(12-23-2011, 01:21 AM)OVO™ Wrote: [ -> ]This is resolved. I reported her dad to the proper authorities. He is being dealt with.

I lol'd at reading this, this is what you should of done. Smile
(12-23-2011, 01:21 AM)OVO™ Wrote: [ -> ]This is resolved. I reported her dad to the proper authorities. He is being dealt with.

Yeah, he sounded like a complete idiot.

Yeah I'm diabetic type 1... It's really hard