Support Forums

Full Version: "tutorial" How to find a good anti virus.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When looking for an antivirus, you should look into big company's and see what antivirus they use. because if you think about it, a company has a lot more at risk then a home user. so top company's are the ones that do the investigating. Therefor the chances are they have a really decent anti virus.

if possible i will find major company's and their antivirus, and make out a list in this thread for users to get the drift of what i am talking about.
(10-03-2009, 09:49 PM)mon3yexploit Wrote: [ -> ]When looking for an antivirus, you should look into big company's and see what antivirus they use. because if you think about it, a company has a lot more at risk then a home user. so top company's are the ones that do the investigating. Therefor the chances are they have a really decent anti virus.

if possible i will find major company's and their antivirus, and make out a list in this thread for users to get the drift of what i am talking about.

You should really post this as a reply in the "Some Good Anti-Virus" Thread, instead of making a whole new one. Just saying.
Sort of true what Keyreaper said but nontheless it's a novel idea. Thumbsup
(10-03-2009, 10:01 PM)The Defender Wrote: [ -> ]Sort of true what Keyreaper said but nontheless it's a novel idea. Thumbsup

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=21 << There you go.
Did not find it suitable since it wasn't an antivirus.
Well, it would still help the thread.
Kaspersky is the way to go my young lads.
(10-05-2009, 02:42 PM)St0rmW1nd Wrote: [ -> ]Kaspersky is the way to go my young lads.

kaspersky is a system blogger, so unless you have a decent pc then i wouldn't refer it to anyone.
(10-05-2009, 04:10 PM)mon3yexploit Wrote: [ -> ]kaspersky is a system blogger, so unless you have a decent pc then i wouldn't refer it to anyone.

what av do you recommend if you don't have a decent pc?
Quote:what av do you recommend if you don't have a decent pc?

Avast or Rising antivirus. Though Rising has low detection rates.
Pages: 1 2