Support Forums

Full Version: How do i start getting downloads from FileIce?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i got a FileIce account for quite a while now but never really used it as i don't know how i can get a proper income from it.
How do you guys make so much from FileIce? What do you give downloads for?
Read some tutorials and guides. The more reading you do, and the less questions you ask, the more you will learn.
The thing is we really can't tell you, you have to think of something that users will really want so they will do your surveys. For me, it was an e-whore pack to a girl from my school so people really do my surveys. I would maybe make a free crypter or something and just put your survey on it, something simple.
Well i really don't have a clue to spread my FileIce downloads and what people like to have. :c
When I did CPAlead, back in the day, I used YouTube videos to advertise computer games and applications (Such as MW2 and Photoshop CS5). Told them to do the survey to download the link and linked them to some random crap. It's definitely against their policy, but unless they check, you should be fine. I earned $300 through that method using CPAlead.
Holy crap. Well i got a 5k YT channel (fuzi8narts) and you might want to help me.

I did got some new audience tho after i uploaded the full video of Now-i-know which had like 10k views in 1 day but got deleted by copyright reasons.
There's no one way, otherwise people would all be rich. You need to find a untouched niche and work from there. If your completely lost, I suggest reading other peoples methods and adding on your own twist.
True. Basically, all I did was record my screen as I went to the download and then cut to when I was playing the game or using the software. Made mention of a short but worthwhile survey and got plenty of hits. At one stage I was making $80 a day, before I stopped doing it.
I will shoot you a PM when i wake up again, going to bed now considering it is 4:30 am here lol.
Use peoples stupidity in your own gain, like check this out, I earned 20 bucks from it already: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWJPFJfSb...re=related (btw, please like and comment if you can, I would appreciate it)
Pages: 1 2