Support Forums

Full Version: My life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't like my life very much, I sometimes think whether living is worth it, I really want to commit suicide, but I know that it isn't the right thing to do, and people are there for me. Let's firstly start off about the girl. There is this girl in my grade and I'm also in her grade, she is in the highest of classes and I am right beneath her. There is a guy in the lower classes which also likes this girl. I was planning to ask her out on the 11/11/11 but he asked her out 3 days before. This is when I started to cut myself. I have a couple of cuts on my arm, around 10-13 on my back, and around 5-7 on both legs. It was all because of this girl. I've promised her I'd stop cutting, but the thing is the guy is my friend, she doesn't know that I still like her (I told her before, but she just ignored it). Don't tell me to move on, or 'fudge' up the guy. I just need to know what to do, and how to do it.
Please guys, I really need help.
Don't cut yourself over a girl, there's plenty of fish in the sea mate.
Don't even think about committing suicide, over what? Some girl?
C'mon man, what you need to do is take your mind of things, go for a walk with someone in your family.
If she really means that much to you, tell her the truth. Always be the one there for her, and eventually, your time will come man.

Stay true.
xoxo.
How long have you liked her? There is a girl in my grade that is a cheerleader that I had liked, I started talking to her more and more until we went out.

Now I see the problem is the guy is your friend, and letting him know how you feel might make you look like a pussy. I recommend waiting until the relationship is over before showing any signs of interest.

If all possible, make sure you always hang around her and make her notice you in a good way, Remember, the more girls that talk good about you, the more want you.

If you can become good friends with one of her best friends, that would be your access key I say, as long as the girl you become friends with doesn't develop feeling for you.
Okay then .. I'll try some of your ideas, but I can't get over her!
I actually am the same way with one of my Ex girlfriends, she has been the only serious girlfriend I have ever had, I still have liked her for 5 months :/

Since we don't go to the same school, it is hard to try some of the tricks I taught you.
Along with the other suggestions, I suggest you you calm down and don't do anything stupid when something bad happens. You don't ever need to hurt yourself. Find different ways to deal with problems.
Your first love is always the hardest there is more love out there just accept it and move on it gets easier Smile

your mom and dad didn't fall in love with each-other as first loves and end up together infact that hollywood crap is over-rated
I can't get over her, I'm sorry, I need new advice.
Watch this. You'll be motivated to do something worthwhile with your life.

Pages: 1 2