Support Forums

Full Version: [TUT] How to get Siri Dictation for iOS 5.0.1 [Cydia]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since i'm using Siri Dictation a lot, i decided to make a tutorial and upload it to my own repo source, i'm also willing to expand the source so if anyone wants me to upload certain things, let me know. (: Please share the source aswell.

Step 1:
Open up Cydia and select Manage -> Sources -> Edit -> Add

Step 2:
Add the following source: http://cydia.myrepospace.com/sirious

Step 3:
Update packages and select search, search for "siri0us" (without quotations)

Step 4:
Select the package and install it.

Step 5:
Reboot your iDevice, there should be a microphone button on your keyboard now, click on it and speak! Smile

Screenshots:
WARNING, BIG.

Please do not leech this, i wrote this by myself.
Nice tutorial! Do you know if it's possible to get the fully functional 'Siri' from the iPhone 4S onto iPhone 4?
(12-23-2011, 01:44 PM)Chocothunda Wrote: [ -> ]Nice tutorial! Do you know if it's possible to get the fully functional 'Siri' from the iPhone 4S onto iPhone 4?

It is possible but you would need 4S Keys and a working Siri Proxy Server.
Pics are broken. Please fix. I would love I do this
(12-23-2011, 04:51 PM)OVO™ Wrote: [ -> ]Pics are broken. Please fix. I would love I do this
The pics are just screenshots of the keyboard how it looks like, and i dont have em anymore. ;p

No need for this as I have iphone 4S but thanks anyway.
(12-23-2011, 04:48 PM)OFWGKTΔ Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible but you would need 4S Keys and a working Siri Proxy Server.
There's fake ones as well if I'm not mistaken but I hear those put your information as risk some how.
Can't we just use Spire with IMZDL's siri proxy?

BTW, that's the most reliable proxy in my experience.
Don't you also need a service to host Siri?
I know that thing eats up data like nothing.
No. Because this is Siri dictation. Not actual Siri.