Support Forums

Full Version: UFC Undisputed 3 Alpha Server Test [Xbox 360]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 486feea880719efee5a0d95d9852ca59.jpg?v=135000]
http://www.ufcundisputed.com/alpha

Just heard about this and thought I'd share it with SF! I'm not sure how many of the people browsing here are into UFC, or the game, but worth a shot.

It's easy to sign up, if you're not already, and you get a code within a few seconds. Simple stuff. No email confirmation or anything, just fill in some details to register and get your code!

I'm in the process of downloading it right now so I don't have many details about it yet, but from what I've seen and my opinion of the other games, it looks like a game I could waste some time with possibly.
I'd love to try this after someone else had first to let me know what it's like
(12-22-2011, 08:59 PM)Virus1x Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to try this after someone else had first to let me know what it's like

I've got it. I like it, but the server really sucks atm. It'll take you about 2-5 minutes to connect to another person, but then once you're in the match it seems fine, no lag or anything for me at least.

The actual game, pretty good. It's only the beta so it's very bare bones, but if you're a fan of the games, you'll probably enjoy it.