Support Forums

Full Version: Possible new sig pic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: damink-1.png]

Now i did not make this. A friend of mine made it for me.
For those who dont know thats Cliff Burton. And me being a former Metallica fan well it seemed to fit.
Anyway what you guys think? Worth using or just too big etc?
I like the image alot.. I personally think it's a bit too big, and i think it's bigger than the size omni allows for sigs.
Way too big, but I like it.

Why are you a "former" Metallica fan? St. Anger? Smile
Totally awesome, but too big for a sig. Needs some fixing up on the lower left corner of the image, there's a sudden shift in transparency where the corner of the original image is. And it's way too easy to spot individual brushes. I can see the same ones in multiple spots.
I like it, but too (or is it "to"?) big.
too big, u could chop it down and just use the DAMINK text, or use your current sig and the DAMINK text combined.

I'm not a Metallica fan.
lol yea i know its too big. Still i think its a cool image. Here is a couple others Smile

I love this one. Once again not for forums but really cool none the less lol. So so appropriate.
[Image: businessdamink.png]

Possibly could actually be a sig one this.
[Image: bpNy4D1249628894-1.gif]

In red?
[Image: qZ6Dq21249629121.gif]

Bwahahahahah this is more funny but really cool also.
[Image: snoopdogtag.gif]
I like the DAMINK sig with the "blue code" running through it, be more awesome if the code was red.
DAMINK with the hands looks good (not into the big picture) and the snoop creation put a smerk on my face.
Perfect for a deface page.

What?
I resized it for you. This is more reasonable.

[Image: 33ts1zm.png]
Pages: 1 2