Support Forums

Full Version: Not much of help, just feel like expressing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just feel like explaining how I feel.

I've been in love with this girl since I was 10, she was 9. I am 19 now, I'll be 20 in 4 months. We've been together for 8 years. I've loved her ever since, but a few years ago she moved to another state. Leaving everything to long distance. We've been doing good, but about 5 months ago we both just couldn't handle the miles. We loved each other a lot. Most people would just say "That's teenage love" I don't think teenage love last for 8 years.

Slowly we just stopped talking all together, finally it came to a complete stop. I haven't spoken to her in over 4 months. I'm always thinking about her. Knowing I have no way to contact her anymore.

I will move on, but she will always be on my mind.
You can't just throw 8 years away and pretend like nothing happened.

I could go on for days, explaining all the things about her.

I just felt like explaining about my real love life that has been ended recently.

--

Does anyone have any similar stories? Long relationships?

In the end, I found out distance doesn't always last forever.
Sad story mate.
8 years is a long time and the fact you say you loved her and still love her all those years.
Its sad mate.
But that said its happened.
The odds on a long distance relationship working out is so small its not funny.
Life goes on and you will love again.
I suspect you will never totally forget the long relationship you 2 did have.
Despite the fact it did start at a frighteningly young age.
8 years can not be erased.
I hope you meet someone in the near future who helps soften the hurt you obviously have mate.
You will love again as we all do.
For some reason though the first love is always the one that you never forget.
Long distance relationships are hell. I tried it once. I really did love him, but neither of us could handle the distance.
You should try talking to her again. She sounds like an amazing person, you must at least want to stay friends with her.
Long Distance is killer just keep strong and keep your heart at bay distance fucks crap up