Support Forums

Full Version: 10 Tips To Increase Your Blog Traffic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ten link building tips that may enhance quality of your link building campaign and you'll be able to observe a lift in rankings:

1.Try to diversify your Anchor text.Figure out few (minimum 10-15) keywords that are associated with your blog and build links using these keywords

2.Don’t ever post comments using automated tools for link building campaign of your main web site.It will do a lot of damage than sensible.

3.You can conjointly build links using synonyms .According to my case study Google acknowledges synonyms.Consider you have got a website with a synonym of your main keyword then build links using your main keyword.

4.Try to embrace your keywords in your comments (if possible) and post relevant comments.

5. Do not build all links with keywords as anchor text instead conjointly use some generic words like names etc to create it look a lot of natural.

6.Do not choose a whole Dofollow link building campaign.Your campaign ought to have a mix of dofollow and nofollow blogs.

7.Do not post generic comments as they're reported spam by most of the bloggers and you will get blacklisted by Akismet and alternative spam management plugins and once you're banned your campaign are nearly over.

8.Your link building velocity must be maintained. If thousands of comments are showed up suddenly pointing at your website then this will look very much odd to search engines.

9.Post comments on Pages that are relevant to your web site.It facilitate in increasing your niche authority.

10.If your web site is new then you wish to be additional cautious and you must build links slowly to remain underneath the radar.

For more tricks visit Easy Tricks and Tips
Most of what you say is correct.
However i have to disagree with the use of automated tools.
Look at xrummer and its proven success. It simply works despite the fact we all hate it.
I have a blog and I never posted any backlink to it accept a guy on HF gave me auto backlinks via ScrapeBox and my blog is PR3 now.. that's amazing