Support Forums

Full Version: Fetish for Middle Eastern / Brown Chicks [Bad thing?]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel ever since I've been in high school I've only like Middle Eastern girls, even ones with a ḥijāb. I'm not sure why. Is this going to affect me in the long run? What if my family disproves of this? I feel confused...

I'm white and a junior.
It's not a big deal. my older brother is currently dating a Muslim. Their family is pretty awesome! Her Mom is really nice and always stops by our place to sit down and chat.
As they say in Movies, Love has no Language.. So it doesn't matter which religion you're from, also Muslims are allowed to marry Christians, so they also won't have any problem accept they are deep Muslims
It's your fetish, if you like it go with it.
You shouldn't care what anyone thinks, do what you want. Don't stop something because you feel other people would disapprove of it.
Nothing is a big deal.. People have fetish for feet and hands. You decide what you like or don't like Smile They are just your type
I would not consider this a fetish. I would say it it's more of a preference. You like the kind of women you like, regardless of the reasons. I say best of luck finding the girl for you and fudge anyone who judges you because of who your significant other is.
This is normal it's called a fetish for a reason,

I like Asian, Indian Women (From INDIA), Hispanic, White.

I dislike African Women dunno thats how I feel