Support Forums

Full Version: Peace, unity, love.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a simple tag that I made a while ago. What do you guys think?
[Image: animegirlpeace.png]
I think this is one of your best tags till now.
I love the border on the right you used, the smudging is nice, though I think it's a little over smudged on the right (her hair).
Maybe you could've done something more with the background and maybe put a small border.
(12-19-2011, 11:21 AM)xype Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is one of your best tags till now.
I love the border on the right you used, the smudging is nice, though I think it's a little over smudged on the right (her hair).
Maybe you could've done something more with the background and maybe put a small border.

You know I'm not fond of using borders. Oh well, I'll see what I can do.
Thank you for the constructive criticism.

What'd you do with the smudge on the right, though?
(12-19-2011, 11:32 AM)Oldskool. Wrote: [ -> ]You know I'm not fond of using borders. Oh well, I'll see what I can do.
Thank you for the constructive criticism.

What'd you do with the smudge on the right, though?

I would decrease it a bit if that's still possible.
Just erase that part from the smudge layer and start over until you succeed.
It is very nice it could use a bit of lighting fix-up that's about it.
(12-19-2011, 12:36 PM)Made Wrote: [ -> ]It is very nice it could use a bit of lighting fix-up that's about it.

Yeah, I'll make some additional changes to the lighting and it should be alright.
(12-19-2011, 12:36 PM)Made Wrote: [ -> ]It is very nice it could use a bit of lighting fix-up that's about it.

Ye you're right, I didn't notice.
There's no lightning source Confused
(12-19-2011, 01:11 PM)xype Wrote: [ -> ]Ye you're right, I didn't notice.
There's no lightning source Confused
There is, actually. But the lighting is coming from behind her. Between her shoulder and her arm.
(12-19-2011, 01:13 PM)Oldskool. Wrote: [ -> ]There is, actually. But the lighting is coming from behind her. Between her shoulder and her arm.

I can't really find it in your signature, you should make it better.
(12-19-2011, 01:14 PM)xype Wrote: [ -> ]I can't really find it in your signature, you should make it better.
Alright, I will do that. I thought it was quite obvious, though.
Pages: 1 2