Support Forums

Full Version: If you don't own Skyrim, get it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All right to start off, yes I'm a nerd. c:

Skyrim is amazing.

Time flys bye when I play. Hours and hours everyday. lol^^

Killing Dragons gives me a thrill. They're hard to kill, fun to kill, and you're rewarded for killing them. c:

I get so caught into Skyrim, all the missions connect, I have to talk my self off of it. lol ^^
fudge Skyrim. You should definitely get 'Lord of the Rings: War of the North'.
I've seen some good reviews on this game, and heard it's taking over peoples lives apparently!
Is it really that good?
(12-19-2011, 09:19 AM)Graveee Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen some good reviews on this game, and heard it's taking over peoples lives apparently!
Is it really that good?

Well, the graphics in Skyrim are amazing and then I'm not even talking about the many customization options.
It's definitely worth buying if you're fond of RPG, mystic fantasy games.
I have heard TOO much about this game i think i MUST get him since everyone is saying it's a must-have including you Pali and nice to see you here Smile
Agreed. I'm completely hooked. I love this game. I love TES. Pinch
People say its good but idk im not into games that are old style.
Is Skyrim anything like Oblivion, Oblivion was probably the biggest piece of crap I've ever played. It didn't even tell you what to do half the time!
Skyrim is a followup from Oblivion, I believe.

Skyrim is a very fun, and addictive game. Suggest you buy it.
Skyrim is unbelievable. As a player of the game, I can vouch that it is an epic game Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3