Support Forums

Full Version: New Mojang game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

http://playcobalt.com/

What do you guys think? I'm not a big fan of platform games, but this looks promising. I don't think there's multiplayer yet. They're doing updates like they did Minecraft, letting us play it in alpha and adding things over time.
Looks alright. But not something I would play all the time.
(12-17-2011, 01:32 PM)Bchamp™ Wrote: [ -> ]Looks alright. But not something I would play all the time.

It really just looks like a newer version of Soldat to me. Pinch
(12-17-2011, 03:16 PM)Cykn Wrote: [ -> ]It really just looks like a newer version of Soldat to me. Pinch

I just looked up Soldat. It looks somewhat similar to it.
This game looks alright, but I have yet to find a video which actually explains the game itself. Like what's the point in it, what's the story, what's the campaign like etc.
(12-17-2011, 01:32 PM)Bchamp™ Wrote: [ -> ]Looks alright. But not something I would play all the time.

Yeah, I agree. It looks pretty nice, just not the kind of game I'd play often enough to get into it.

Video was pretty cool though lol
Seems pretty cool, but I am not a fan of minecraft anyway.
I think it looks horrible.
Honestly they are rushing it.
They just wanted to get it out before Christmas, so they could get better sales.
I dislike this... They are rushing it. Like user said above.
I will be sure to check this out later.