Support Forums

Full Version: Having problems? Please let me know! Support is here for you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm The Supporter. I work with kids from the age of 12-16. I help them get trough anything. I am here to help anyone in need. I can help with most things such as problems at home, school, work or sometimes in some cases forums.

I am doing this because I care. As a child I had hard times as a lot of children do. I will do my absolute best to try and help you trough anything.

Please let me know if you need anything, I am here for you.
I'm just curious, but do you work at a clinic as a child psychologist or are you still a student?
(12-16-2011, 08:23 PM)Vasily Zaitsev Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just curious, but do you work at a clinic as a child psychologist or are you still a student?
I am a student, but as Co-Op I work at a clinic witch children come and we sit in an office with food & drinks and discuss what's going on in life.

Oh, that seems nice. I wanted to be a counseling psychologist once. Then I saw helicopters. Then I changed my mind, but if I do go to college, I will minor in psychology. Good luck learning and getting a degree ;)
(12-19-2011, 06:41 AM)Vasily Zaitsev Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, that seems nice. I wanted to be a counseling psychologist once. Then I saw helicopters. Then I changed my mind, but if I do go to college, I will minor in psychology. Good luck learning and getting a degree ;)
Thank you so much. I hope everything goes well.
Thanks, I hoped everything goes well for you too! ;)
(12-21-2011, 06:40 AM)Vasily Zaitsev Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I hoped everything goes well for you too! ;)
Thank you, I really appreciate the support you are giving me.

Glad there is someone to help people with problems but I think that they should post here and get feedback from everyone instead of one oppinon