Support Forums

Full Version: My Christmas Avatar and Signature [RATE?]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I got bored and thought I'd make a 'festive' avatar and signature to use. What do you guys think of it?
The text looks blurry and the 'just stay outta my way' thing has a bad gradient that does NOT go well.
But the background looks nice.
As to the avatar, WTF is that in the top right?
How do you mean? The background is 9 copies of the Santa render blurred together.
(12-15-2011, 11:12 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]How do you mean? The background is 9 copies of the Santa render blurred together.
I said the background looks nice.... did I say something else about that? :S
http://gyazo.com/f96da82f09f1699edb76c5af1d928ce2

I didn't know what you meant by it.
Oh.
>.<
I meant to say the avatar.
I don't fuckin know why I said signature....
Roflmao
(12-15-2011, 11:39 AM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh.
>.<
I meant to say the avatar.
I don't fuckin know why I said signature....
Roflmao

Ahh okay, it says my username, so no one else can steal it. =3
(12-15-2011, 11:41 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh okay, it says my username, so no one else can steal it. =3
Good idea... but it kind of detracts from the entire thing to be honest. Perhaps make a small logo? On my art, I usually put a semi transparent D3 somewhere in the art.
(12-15-2011, 11:43 AM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea... but it kind of detracts from the entire thing to be honest. Perhaps make a small logo? On my art, I usually put a semi transparent D3 somewhere in the art.

It has a 25% opacity.
I actually saw your signature and avatar on another thread and I wanted to find your signature/avatar rate thread. I think it looks pretty good but not the best at making the background but hey, it's Christmas so fudge it.

6.3/10
Pages: 1 2