Support Forums

Full Version: Please rate my signature and avatar. :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you guys think of my avatar and signature? This is the first ones I have made and took a couple of hours and I think they turned out alright. Smile

Please rate these 1-10. Smile

Thank you.
Seems relatively basic, and there's not much wrong with it... the animation in the sig looks ok and nothing wrong with that.
#Thick border.
#Low quality render.
#Background is an eyesore.
#Overall low quality image.

Keep working on it.
Well I'm not really a fan of flames and skulls so my opinion would be heavily biased...
(12-16-2011, 09:17 PM).ink Wrote: [ -> ]#Thick border.
#Low quality render.
#Background is an eyesore.
#Overall low quality image.

Keep working on it.

This is so biased, LOL.

Thick border? Look how skinny that border is.
eyesore? I am sorry, but when you rate things or try and give someone advice, please don't say "eyesore". You need to actually give advice properly. I think it looks fine, better then your signature anyway, o wait, you don't have one. kthnxbai
It's really nice, the only thing I don't like is that, on the signature, there's no special character in "hacker," so it doesn't match your username. Also, I think it might actually look better without the animation
(12-16-2011, 11:15 PM)Cykn Wrote: [ -> ]It's really nice, the only thing I don't like is that, on the signature, there's no special character in "hacker," so it doesn't match your username. Also, I think it might actually look better without the animation

I can't find a font that can use special characters Sad

I searched everywhere.
Im at about a 6 level fear factor.
(12-17-2011, 01:53 AM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find a font that can use special characters Sad

I searched everywhere.

Just use it as an image, maybe? Unsure
Very basic and plain. Try not to use Microsoft Paint and try to use at least GIMP or Photoshop.
Pages: 1 2