Support Forums

Full Version: Civilization V [PC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone play this game, on the PC?

I've had it for a while now but when I play online most people will quit out eventually..

If you've never heard of it, check it out if you want. It's a pretty cool game. It's a turn-based strategy type game.

[Image: civ.v.03.lg.jpg]

If you have steam, feel free to PM me on here and maybe we can try to play a game or two.
I've heard of it. It looks pretty fun. Might check it out sometime.
I actually played most of this gaming series but I have yet to try this one out. I never liked going online with RTS games because I get my ass handed to me by asians with fast fingers that have a crazy APM. Sad

But yes, Civilization is a really fun game.
I remember playing Civ 2. Those were great games, but I haven't played the newer ones.
(12-14-2011, 09:41 AM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]I actually played most of this gaming series but I have yet to try this one out. I never liked going online with RTS games because I get my ass handed to me by asians with fast fingers that have a crazy APM. Sad

But yes, Civilization is a really fun game.

Civ isn't too bad online, I usually dominate when I play people.. I find it more fun to play single play, and set the difficulty at Deity.

(12-14-2011, 10:11 AM)Caffeine Wrote: [ -> ]I remember playing Civ 2. Those were great games, but I haven't played the newer ones.

If you enjoyed Civ 2, you'd probably love IV and V.