Support Forums

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm Cykn. I'm from HF, so I'm not completely new to all this. Pinch I don't know if I'll be active on here, because HF is the only forum I've ever gotten into, but I'll be around sometimes. c:
Welcome mate, I seen you on the Runescape section on HF. Smile
(12-13-2011, 07:29 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome mate, I seen you on the Runescape section on HF. Smile

You must be thinking of someone else, because I've never played Runescape. :o I mainly lurk Science Religion Philosophy and Politics and SE, and post in the lounge and sometimes Minecraft.
(12-13-2011, 07:32 PM)Cykn Wrote: [ -> ]You must be thinking of someone else, because I've never played Runescape. :o I mainly lurk Science Religion Philosophy and Politics and SE, and post in the lounge and sometimes Minecraft.

O, You have the exact same user's name on HF and you said you came off of HF so I thought for sure it was you. Sad

Sorry for the mix up, but anyways, welcome. Smile
Welcome to Support Forums.
Welcome, please don't spam this forum just so that you can get the feather on HF.
Thank you, and have fun.